DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER - JOB DESCRIPTION
Tech Bay Solutions is seeking to hire passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our Lahore office. Working in a digital marketing environment, the individual will lead a team responsible for developing and implementing Digital Marketing strategies for our clients and in-house projects.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also deliver paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yahoo, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and Bing in order to maximize ROI. This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Expert to widen their knowledge and experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· On-page/off-page SEO
· Work with content and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Create and execute all content writing, Google Ads, Social media marketing, SMM, and SEO strategies.
· Create and run lead generation campiagns with highly targeting audience in specific industries for higher ROI.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
· 6+ years in Google & Facebook/Instagram Ads (Experience in real estate is a plus)
· 6+ years in SEO.
· Understanding of SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms, and optimization techniques.
· Exceptional understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services involving tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
· Experience with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, and marketing automation platforms.
· Proficiency in SEO tools and tactics.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and supervise multiple projects
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
· Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals
· Experience in identifying and creating campaigns for target audience involvement
· Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
· Certification in Google Digital Garage