TechLeadz is looking for a Power BI Developer who will utilize his passion for reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science and advanced analytics to drive BI initiatives for the division.
- Work with a team of developers to understand, design, improve and implement Data Warehouse related products.
- Develop reports and dashboards using visualization tools.
- Understand business requirements and translate them to technical requirements for the Data Warehouse, reports and visualizations.
- Work independently based on documented requirements.
- Plan and design your work before diving into coding.
- Conduct root cause analysis of a bug and provide remediation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with Power BI for Marketing and other ERP applications.
- Experience working with SQL Server interacting with SQL Server Tools and writing T-SQL queries.
- Experience in designing SQL databases.
- Experience working on MS Excel / Word macros.
- Experience working with Agile (Kanban and Scrum) methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical CoverageProvident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Friendly work environment
- Recreational area for in-house games