We are seeking a driven team player to join our SEO team as a Senior SEO Manager/Analyst. This role is critical for accelerating Digital success. The ideal candidate will be proficient in developing and executing effective SEO marketing strategies for various business verticals. This role is full-time and will focus on SEO.
The desired candidate will have proven demonstrated results in SEO. Critical components of this role are dedication, drive, creative and resourceful thinking, reliability, and a keen sense of the changing and developing needs of effective SEO.
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies.
- Monitoring/refining existing best practices to meet the company's objectives, strategies, and forecasts.
- Content marketing and project management.
- Capable of managing multiple clients across multiple verticals.
- Work closely with numerous cross-functional teams including Sales, Social Media, Marketing.
- Create an overall digital marketing strategy in alignment with the budget provided.
- Develop and execute an enticing digital marketing campaign strategy and tactics to achieve key sales objectives.
- Apply critical thinking and launch creative solutions to drive traffic and ultimately conversion.
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams (e.g., paid marketing)
- 3+ years of proven SEO and project management experience.
- Very strong analytics and ROI mindset and problem-solving ability.
- Possess creative flair and up-to-date knowledge of SEO industry trends.
- Requires strong leadership skills and the ability to manage numerous cross-functional priorities within high-visibility initiatives and a professional approach working under tight deadlines.
- Strong creative and innovative skills with ability to multi-task.
- Previous Digital Agency experience in SEO.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Capable of handling fast paced situations and dealing with ambiguity.
- Digital marketing thought leader with the ability to influence stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, quality commitment and strong interpersonal skills.
- Displays a positive attitude and great work ethic.
- Detail oriented, organized and punctual.
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g., PPC)
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress).
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills