Tek Headquarters is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 5 years.
Our industry domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in Enterprise Resource Management, cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. Power BI Reports)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Build power bi paginated reports in report builder
- Create, alter store procedures, views and SQL queries
- Optimize SQL quires
- Managing power bi premium capacity, data gateway and schedule refreshes
- Proven 3+ Years of experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist.
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI,SSRS)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Must be a IT graduate.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encasement
- Fuel Allowance
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Sporadic training opportunities
- Sponsored Certifications
- Recreational Activities
- Friendly Environment