Tekhqs is hiring Salesforce Developer for its USA office. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of 5-6 years of progressive responsibility in Sales Force Automation on the SFDC platform, including advanced workflows and complex configurations (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Informatics Cloud or other ETL tools.
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com data modeling.
- Salesforce certifications & modules from Salesforce Trailhead.
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader)
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of payment Gateways will be a plus.
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Highly preferred) or the equivalent.
- Deliver high-impact and value to the Support organization as a whole with Salesforce-related software projects.
- Design and Develop processes in a highly agile, iterative process environment.
- Testing & documentation are core values.
- Daily standup meetings to share our obstacles and wins.
- Working with the business to brainstorm ideas, and translate those ideas into technical specifications for development
- Family Visa
- Competitive Salary
Location: California, USA