1. Responsible for smooth functioning of all branches’ including administration, marketing, training, lending and security.
2. Formulate viable business development strategies to ensure long-term success and achievement of goals.
3. Arranging approvals of loans and increasing branch portfolio towards ENR Growth.
4. Actively handle customer complaints and ensure every query of the customer is addressed appropriately.
5. Act as administrative head of the branch and must closely observe security related issues of the branch
6. Must have access to customer related IDs
7. Have authority for customer fee waiver
8. Must be responsible for profitability of the branch
9. Conduct surprise checks on ATM and Vault
10.Encourage non-cash collection and instruct Bank Office/Loan Officer to avoid contact with activist
11. Responsible for handling petty cash
12.Cash and Collateral reconciliation in branch cash vault will be done once a month as mentioned in (Branch Operational Manual)-BOM version 5.0
13. Ensure that sales will not be channelized through the activist
14.Protection of critical information such as Ids and passwords
15.Supervisory Key No.3 will be operated by branch manager at the opening and closing of the branch vault.
16.Organize the recovery and collection process to maintain the delinquencies and losses within the specified limits of the assigned goals.
17.Ensure safety and security of location, cash, collateral and other critical branch records within the area.
18.Build a balance between the loans and deposits so as to achieve the self-funding status of the branches and take full responsibility of branches as revenue center.
19.Ensure compliance with bank’s policies and operational guidelines.
20.Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions.
21. Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
22.Strict monitoring of staff against any corruption and malpractices and report any such incidents to supervisor’s office (Head Office/ Regional Office) with confidence and integrity.
23. Timely update branch staffs on changes in policies, processes and procedures.
24. Carry out any other task assigned by line Manager.
25.Perform sales calls to facilitate branch business and participate in all sales meetings and events and ensure effective penetration of branch to increase revenue.
Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviours & Values in all aspects of his/her work conduct.
Ensure that a culture of risk and compliance management is implemented, and institute performance measures tied to individual risk and compliance responsibilities.
pstrongOverview/strong/ppTelenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that's als ...阅读更多