We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cyber security methodologies. Cyber Security Engineers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. To ensure success, a Cyber Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network
Cyber Security Engineer Responsibilities:
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting security and network problems.
• Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
• Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
• Participating in the change management process.
• Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
• Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization. Cyber Security Engineer Requirements:
• A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or the minimum following certifications: Security+, A+, Network+, Certified Ethical Hacker and GSEC
• 6 years of work experience with incident detection, incident response and forensics