- Responsible for end to end Quality Assurance Planning, Training Planning and execution of the plan(s) of entire projects.
- Work closely with the VP, Manager Operations to anticipate training need assessments, client requirements and commencement of the plans without a fail.
- Responsible for the entire planning of resource utilization, tuning up the KPIs of QA/Training to meet client requirements.
- Have a good skills to train and to motivate the current employees and good assessment on the utilization of the staff.
- Provide reports on call center performance for the operations team and Managers.
- Provide reports on agents dialing times and key performance indicators.
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills.
- Track the performance of employees to identify trends and make sure they meet sales and performance goals.
- Make sure call center employees provide complete and accurate information to callers.
- Resolve call scoring disputes, questions and inquiries. Escalate situations as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of weekly call review and calibration sessions with Operations staff.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 11/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From Rs25,000.00 per month