Texchem Pakistan is seeking a full time Accountant with manufacturing experience to join our accounting and finance Department and person will be responsible for timely execution of a variety of accounting processes for a start-up, manufacturing environment, in compliance with standards.
- Managing and reconciling all billing files
- Preparing and issuing accurate invoices
- liaising internally and externally to resolve queries
- Managing new client on-boarding and ensuring clients' billing accounts are set up correctly.
- Ensure correct billing and account procedures are followed, investigating credit applications and obtaining all relevant approvals.
- Conducting internal billing meetings to discuss processes, escalating invoicing or debtor issues accordingly,
- Receivable journal preparation and balance sheet reconciliations, will all form key aspects of this Accounts Receivable and Billing job.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Prepare tax payments, estimate and track tax returns, complete quarterly and annual tax reports, organize and update the company’s tax database, recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Managing bank contracts LCs.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in senior accounting role in an international firm
- ACCA / CA / ICMA qualification or final years
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
- Experience in Excel, Outlook and Work.
- Pro-Active with lots of energy