We are a Japanese based service provider working in the field of Textile Machinery in Pakistan. We are looking to hire a candidate for the post of “Accounts Officer”. The candidate should be at least a “Graduate” from HEC recognized University. Knowledge of day to day bookkeeping is also a must. Salary and other benefits will depend upon education and experience.
His responsibilities shall include:
1. Maintenance of Record
2. Checking issuance and receipt of inventory
3. Entering issuance and receipt of the inventory in system
4. Conducting physical stock take of inventory
5. Managing employee travel documents
6. Preparation of summary of travel and other expenses
7. Checking of invoices and documents
8. Bank Reconciliation
9. Prepare daily cash summary
10. Dealing in banking matters
Other tasks that may arise from time to time
We carry on the business of mechanical maintenance, service for various machines and equipment in textile mills in Pakistan including Air Jet Loom, Spinning Machines, Dyeing and Finishing Machinery and various auxiliary equipment and devices.