- The Accountant AS is a full-service accounting, tax, and business advisory firm based in Oslo, Norway.
- We provide one-on-one financial services to small businesses and middle-market companies throughout the Norway region and beyond. Currently, we are restructuring for operating one location from Pakistan.
- For the right candidate, it will remotely be working from home in the first period of 6 months. We will facilitate the necessary equipment.
- The Support team office`s working hours are set according to the Oslo office (EST):
- Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM EST. From mid-February to April 30 work weeks are expected to be extended and/or half days on Saturdays and Sundays to adjust to handle the increased volume of work of tax season.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Must have at minimum an accounting degree.
- Understanding of full cycle accounting
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, QuickBooks, Case ware, etc...)
- If you are a confident, dedicated, and hard-working professional who is motivated to achieve high standards of quality service and add value to clients, we would like to hear from you.
Web-based Systems Prioritizing and Planning Detail Oriented, Effective Communication, Bookkeeping, Microsoft Outlook
We encourage females to apply to this position.