We are looking for a Full-stack Developer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry as a full stack developer. The right candidate should have worked autonomously on designing, developing and implementing solutions for front, back end and mobile apps.
- REST API’s and cross-platform/apps integration
- AngularJS, React and Laravel
- Experience with hybrid and native mobile app development technology
- Responsible for designing, development, documentation, debugging, and support of applications
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Hands-on Programming and Integration Experience
- Strong understanding of development processes, database architecture, load and performance, and is familiar with industry standards
- Excellent Knowledge of database technologies.
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- A clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- A clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies like agile/scrum
- High level of data architecture and software design skills, creativity and a very strong understanding of load and performance
- Must have worked on MVC architecture.
- Inventiveness, curiosity, and a drive to go above and beyond and develop new and innovative products is the must-have can do attitude.
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously, with minimum supervision
Qualification and Experience
- Leading the timely planning and implementation of projects.
- Get involved with Design, Development, Testing and implementation responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day project communication.
- Identification and delegation of projects tasks.
- Able to develop project plans, timelines and project statuses.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the projects to top management
- Day to day working on projects
- 2 Year Experience
- Bachelor’s degree