Banking Grade: SVP
Group: Consumer and Digital Banking Group
Direct Reporting to: Group Head Digital Banking Group
- Advocate, formulate and communicate Branchless Banking strategy to all stakeholders across the business and market.
- Articulate the value of Branchless Banking processes and integrate these into business operating model with the end goal of Growing Customer Base, Increasing Business Revenue, Reducing Operating Costs and Enhancing Customer Experiences.
- Develop Branchless Banking Business Channels under Digital Banking Group for all Segments ensuring business needs are met without any compromise on consistency.
- Spearhead aggressive sales plans and strategies, identifying new markets & growing branchless banking business with existing & new customers. Supervising Branchless Banking payment and collections solutions for all businesses.
- Help develop and launch new digital finance products for clients and position Branchless Banking products as a go-to-bank for disbursement & receipts.
- Provide support to telcos, banks, MFIs, and other third party providers to improve and grow distribution channels, particularly through agents.
- Support partners in developing strong outreach and marketing plans to reach target markets.
- Ensure quality and timely submission of deliverables and drive the expert team towards impactful positive results.
- Maintain an understanding of external Branchless Banking developments and their impact on business strategy.
- Ensures that all business activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with the regulatory requirements and internal policies/ directives of the bank.
Academic Qualification: Graduate / postgraduate (preferably MBA/ Masters in Computer Science) from an HEC recognized University/ Foreign University.
Professional Experience: Minimum 9 years of the financial sector, telecommunications and/ or Fintech experience including 2 years in a senior managerial role in a similar function.
- Should have strong understanding of digital technologies and Branchless Banking platform.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in technology, digital banking and customer experience.
- Should be versed with introducing payment acquiring business in avenues of IPG, QR, and Commercial POS alongside working on improving customer experience with banking products and promoting financial inclusion with product innovation.
- Business understanding and experience of product design and implementation.
- In-depth understanding of branchless banking, operational, credit, regulatory, legal and compliance risk framework.
- Well versed with Regulations on Branchless Banking and Digital / Mobile Banking
- Should know to customize product offerings for niche and masses using digital innovative solutions.
- Proven record in driving new applications utilizing a new technology.
- Creative approach with the ability to develop innovative solutions for problems.
- Be able to instantly connect with people and manage ongoing relationships for positive outcomes.
- Must have effective presentation and communication skills.
- Must display strong interpersonal skills.
- Expert at Mobile Retail Management including the development of Distribution Strategy, Sales Plan, Budgets and Forecasts.
- Channel Planning and Managing a large franchise network.
- Developing Business Strategy’s on the basis of Market Trends and Business Cycles increasing customer walk-ins and overall sales at all service centers and franchise outlets.
- Build Strategy for Agent Network and growth of distribution channels for M-Commerce Initiative.
Build Incentive/engagement schemes with retailers for Mobile Commerce.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- Must be able to handle pressure and high level of stress.
The Bank of Punjab was established in 1989 under The Bank of Punjab Act, 1989 passed by Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, as a non-scheduled Commercial Bank with majority shareholding of Government of the Punjab. The Bank earned the status of a scheduled Commercial Bank in 1994 and currently carrie ...阅读更多