The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of 629 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position in its Corporate & Investment Banking Group, Lahore:
Position: Head - Investment Banking
Direct Reporting to: Group Chief – Corporate & Investment Banking
· Assist Group Chief in strategy formulation for deal originations, portfolio management, budgeting, team-building and policy recommendations in Investment Banking area.
· Proactively develop and present high-quality transaction analysis and strategic ideas to prospects and clients
· Act as creative catalyst for the investment banking team to structure transactions, develop deal flow and innovate around market developments to create commercial opportunities
· Origination, Structuring, and Execution of Project Finance, Debt Capital Market, and Equity Capital Market Transactions, and providing advisory Services under the mandated transactions;
· Strengthening high-level relationships with existing clientele; new business origination through networking with clients, Financial Institutions, and Government agencies etc.;
· Facilitate or lead active relationships with clients and other financial partners including multi-lateral agencies as well as with developers, investors and government;
· Review and manage the necessary due diligence, financial modeling, and risk analysis and mitigation activities in the unit.
· Coordination with the regulators, in house treasury, FI, Corporate & Commercial Banking Divisions and other Banks to provide end to end solutions to the existing and potential customers;
· Lead and grow investment banking team and provide guidance and oversight.
· Ensuring that all IB activities and transactions duly comply with relevant Bank’s policies & SBP Regulations.
The above position demands a highly motivated, result-oriented individual with demonstrated experience and leadership skills in the field of capital markets and well-versed with applicable banking laws & practices. This position will report to Group Chief – Corporate & Investment Banking.
General Eligibility Criteria:
Graduate/Post Graduate from an HEC recognized University / Foreign University.
Candidates with relevant international certifications will have an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum 12 years of relevant banking/financial sector experience including 03 years at senior managerial role in a similar function.
Age: Upto 55 years as of 04.01.2021
The individuals who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply in confidence. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at bop.rozee.pk by January 4, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and persons from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Bank of Punjab was established in 1989 under The Bank of Punjab Act, 1989 passed by Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, as a non-scheduled Commercial Bank with majority shareholding of Government of the Punjab. The Bank earned the status of a scheduled Commercial Bank in 1994 and currently carrie ...阅读更多