THE KNIGHTS PVT LTD is looking for IT Procurement Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies, processes and systems for procuring the equipment.
- Identify, source, engage potential suppliers based on needs, forecasts, and build strong relationship with them.
- Develop, implement and controlling the procurement budgets as per company growth roadmap.
- Fulfilling all the procurement needs of company especially in Computer/IT equipment.
- Ensuring in time and accurate communication with stakeholders and relevant departments like IT, HR, Finance.
- Ensure on time delivery, cost effectiveness and quality of the required procurement.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1) Graduation or Master Degree in relevant field.
2) Solid knowledge of procurement cycle, processes, policy & systems.
3) Knowledge of computer/IT equipment like mobile devices, laptops,PCs, LCD monitors and their manufacturers.
4) Knowledge of key components of devices like Motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM etc.
5) Keen interest in Market trends.
6) Good command on MS Office.
7) Good with people, with excellent communication, data analysis, negotiation and strategic planning abilities.
8) Goal-oriented, organized team player & agile in nature
4 Years+ experience in gaming/tech/IT industry.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark. The Knights was founded in June 2014, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
- A Designated place for every IT enthusiast by creating career-building jobs for all and sundry.
- Precede the way to bring foreign direct investment in the country.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Family friendly environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Free Lunch
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Employee Engagement Events.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday / Work anniversary Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings / certifications.