THE KNIGHTS PVT LTD is looking for a Junior Game Designer to join our game designing department. A junior game designer with a passion for all genres of games and an understanding of the industry, market, and target audiences. As a Junior Game Designer here at The Knights, you’ll find yourself in a cross-functional role, working with developers and the marketing team to create engaging and original games.
- Should be creative enough to design multiple devices and user imagination.
- Should be able to plan and implement (Modes / Levels, Economy, Inventory, FTUE.
- Basic Knowledge and Implementation of User Interface (UI to Monetization, UI to Inventory, Side Dressings, Runtime Randomization).
- Basic Knowledge and Implementation of User Experience (Design Best Experience, Design as per Genre Targeted Audience, Max Ach / Min Failure, AD Pattern / IAP Placement, Rating Pop-ups, Interactions / Camera Angles).
- Basic Knowledge and Implementation of Social Media Placement (Inventory Tie Up, Gameplay, Max Feel).
- Basic Knowledge and Implementation of Session Management / Notification (Nppb / Pro / Hacker, Local / Push, Structure).
- Basic Knowledge and Implementation of Game Design Document (Concept Document, User Stories, Regular Adjustment).
- Basic Knowledge of Market Research (Target Audience Needs, Competitors case study, Analytical Comparison).
- Basic Knowledge of Prototype (Idea to the concept, Storyboards, Concept to playable).
- Basic knowledge of Game Content (Panels, Voice Overs Text, Animations).
0-6 months working experience.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ software engineering or Information technology.
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark. The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
- A Designated place for every IT enthusiast by creating career-building jobs for all and sundry.
- Precede the way to bring foreign direct investment into the country.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Family-friendly environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity for converting your passion into a profession.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Employee Engagement Events.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday / Work anniversary Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings/certifications.