- We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administration Manager to oversee daily office operations and administrative staff members.
- The administration manager will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administration department and team of the department.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of sub-departments like Maintenance, Security, and Office boys & Janitors.
- Manage and ensure the smoothness of services, The Company is providing to its employees like Lunch, Transport etc.
- Make sure that Environment for employees is fresh, productive & continuous value addition.
- Working and shortlisting vendors for new services in alignment with the company’s vision.
- Handling & fixing employees' queries regarding the admin department.
- Planning, scheduling, and managing the company’s events.
- Working with stakeholders & services departments like Finance, HR, IT, etc.
- Planning and managing the budget for smooth operations of the admin department in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Allocate office space for new joining.
- To run the whole admin department of the company.
Requirements & Qualification:·
- Have 7years+ experience in the corporate sector or relevant industry & department.·
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field.·
- Passionate and dedicated with his/her work.·
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.·
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.·
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.·
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and employees service procedures.·
- Very good understanding of office operations.
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
- The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark.
- The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry.
To Provide Quality Employment and to produce Inspirational Leadership.
To be the world's largest Mobile Apps & Game Developers recognised for Quality, Innovative, useful and Fun oriented Products and to provide inspirational leaders to society through Dynamic HR Policies & to play major role in Pakistan's GDP through foreign remittances.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Annual Trips
- Birthday Celebration.
- Provident Fund.·
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave enmeshment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings/certifications.