THE KNIGHTS PVT LTD is looking for “Sr. Game Designer” to join our Company.
- Use your creativity to design games for a range of devices and platforms that engage and capture the imagination of the user
- Consider, plan and detail every element of a new game including the setting, rules, story flow, props, vehicles, character interface and modes of play
- Put together a game design document, concept document and use this to convince the development team that the game is worth proceeding with
- Conduct market research to understand what your target audience wants
- Transform a rough idea into a detailed concept and then implement it
- Write scripts and design storyboards
- Work collaboratively with others, including game developers, artists and programmers, to produce a prototype - a small-scale playable version of the game
- Make adjustments to the game design specifications to reflect developments as the project moves forward
- Train quality assurance (QA) testers to play the game so they can test it properly
- Lead on the user experience (UX) design of the game, ensuring players have the best experience
- Work alone or within a larger team overseen by a lead designer.
- Translate high level ideas into world class features, game mechanics and experiences
- Develop UX guidelines for maps at Knights including: interactions, gestures, zoom definitions and camera angles
- Stay close to your designs throughout implementation, driving feedback and iteration to ensure the feature is world class
- Measure the success of features in collaboration with product, growth, and engineering partners
- 4-5 years of experience is required.
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark. The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
- To Provide Quality Employment and to produce Inspirational Leadership.
- To be the world's largest Mobile Apps & Game Developers recognized for Quality, Innovative, useful and Fun oriented Products and to provide inspirational leaders to society through Dynamic HR Policies & to play major role in Pakistan's GDP through foreign remittances.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Family friendly environment.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Employee Engagement Events.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday / Work anniversary Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings / certifications.