We are looking for a Technical Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers.
- If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Proven experience of 2 to 3 years as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster, Rozee, and Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, and Stack Overflow.
About The Knights:
- The Knights is a fast-growing Mobile Game Developer & Publisher based in Islamabad.
- We are a humble team of ~170+ people with more like you to be added in the very near future.
- At The Knights, we give you the chance to Imagine with all your mind, Believe with all your heart, and Achieve with all your might.
- Our vision isn’t just a statement, it has value no less than an oath for us.
The company was established with a vision to:
Fight against unemployment in Pakistan:
- Designated place for every IT enthusiast by creating career-building jobs for all and sundry.
- Precede the way to bring foreign direct investment in the country
A few of our milestones are:
- We are one of the largest game publishers from Pakistan.
- We have multiple 100+ million times downloaded titles to our name.