THE KNIGHTS PVT LTD is looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our busy production team. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create trailers and ads for the products of The Knights games.
- Work closely with the Video production and marketing executive teams throughout the execution of an idea or initiative.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Lead Designer.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in After Effects and Premiere (transition, shot placement, etc) and Photoshop.
- Understanding of theory of Music and SFX in Videos.
- Basics Knowledge of any of these sound editors (Fruity Loops/ Win Audio manager).
- Advance knowledge of Storyboarding and background of editing commercials and trailers.
- Strong interest in the video game and graphic design industries; marketing, trends, and innovations.
1-2 years of working experience.
A level/Intermediate or higher education.
THE KNIGHT’S PVT LTD:
The Knights is Pakistan`s leading mobile games developer and publisher with 150 + million active users monthly, 600+ million downloads, and 15 successful projects with 2 projects having crossed 100+ million download mark. The Knights was founded in 2017, our mission is to be the choice of everyone (employees, users, customers, suppliers) and we plan to end unemployment in Pakistan by acting as a catalyst in the growing IT Industry
- A Designated place for every IT enthusiast by creating career-building jobs for all and sundry.
- Precede the way to bring foreign direct investment in the country.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences.
- Work and learn with experienced professionals.
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals.
- Nab yourself a job in a professional environment.
What we OFFER:
- Competitive and motivating salary.
- Family friendly environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity for converting your passion into your profession.
- Free Lunch.
- Free Transport.
- Performance-Based Bonuses.
- Annual Bonuses.·
- Eid Bonuses.
- Snacks, Tea / Coffee.
- Annual Dinner.
- Employee Engagement Events.
- Annual Trips.
- Birthday / Work anniversary Celebration.
- Provident Fund.
- In House Games / Competitions.
- Paid Annual Leaves.
- Winter Vacations.
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity Leave.
- Company Sponsored Trainings / certifications.