We are looking to hire an experienced Team Lead PHP / Laravel.
As a Team Lead, you will ideally have experience across the following areas:
- 7+ years of software development experience using Laravel Framework, PHP, and related technologies with strong knowledge of relational database design and architecture
- At least 3-4 years experience of Laravel development
- Capable of Implementing suitable application’s Architecture & Design from scratch
- Experience with any client-side framework will be a plus
- At least 2 years experience of managing/leading a team
- Can deliver end-to-end products starting from Requirements Analysis, to Development, Deployment, and customer satisfaction.
- Work on a daily basis as a bridge between the management and team for task and deadline management and delivering on project milestones.
- Will take responsibility and accountability to take the application development forward in the required time-to-market.
- Mentor and coach team in their programming/coding approach, code reviews, code optimization, quality enhancement checks,
- Handle assigned complex tasks independently at fast-pace and with high quality, both design and development using Agile development methodology.
- Analyze and understand the end product requirements and specs in terms of functionality, usability, and reliability and implement it as-is.
- Experience with multiple levels of software architecture, including user interface, business logic, data access, database, security, and analytics.
- Review code for technical accuracy, performance, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Fulfill administrative and status reporting requirements and other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Problem-solving and issue resolution by making concise and informed decisions.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects from inception to production release.
Please don't apply if you have not 2-3 years of experience as Team Lead.