Corporate Sales Managers
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented “Sales Manager” to work with our existing sales team and to implement the most effective sales practices to increase company’s topline.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Identify the target market.
· Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
· Pitching potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
· Answering customers' questions and presenting product details to satisfy the customer’s product needs.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
· Scheduling customer appointments to generate the potential leads.
· Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
· Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers.
· Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
· Ensure 100% recovery compliance
Corporate Sales Manager Requirement
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
· Proven Sales Experience of min. 2 years
· Proven sales experience.
· Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
· Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
TradeMax is a contemporary world retail platform which provides convenience and an option to buy thousands of your favorite products on easy monthly installment plans. We are working with corporate sector and aggressively expanding our footprints in corporate sector.