Corporate Sales Managers
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented “Sales Manager” to work with our existing sales team and to implement the most effective sales practices to increase company’s topline.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dentify the target market.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Pitching potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and presenting product details to satisfy the customer’s product needs.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Scheduling customer appointments to generate the potential leads.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Ensure 100% recovery compliance
Corporate Sales Manager Requirement
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
- Proven Sales Experience of min. 2 years
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.