TOGETHER, is a Social Venture Capitalist Consulting Company that serves Leading Businesses, Governments, Non-Governmental Organizations, and Not-For-Profits. We help our clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals of serving humanity.
If you can tell stories, create characters, and have a passion for writing, join us to bring those stories to life. We are looking for a creative person who must have the following attributes within him/her.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Creative Content Writer will be responsible for the development of supporting material and external communication.·
- Creating and editing a range of material related to case studies, story writing, proofreading & fundraising effort including, newsletters, articles, appeal letters, talking points, web content, e-communications, presentations, proposals, and cases for giving and other special projects that are intended for a broad audience.
- Collaboratively working with Departmental Heads to ensure communication material reflects the mission and priorities of the organization.
- Concept development for various campaigns.
- Developing timelines and schedules for timely execution of fundraising collateral in coordination with Development Team.
- Initiating ideas for designing various concepts and products/campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities, as evident through the provision of writing samples.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team, and dependently as well.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with M.S. Office, InPage, and other programs.
- Possessing good communication skills (Both Written & Verbal).
- Experience and thorough knowledge of fundraising programs.