The Fundraising Officer is responsible for conducting market research to identify fund raising possibilities. Actively seeking out new fund raising opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media. Setting up meetings with potential donors and listening to their wishes and concerns. Reports to and coordinates with other department heads to manage company’s objectives and activities.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing progress and results.
- Present regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
- Proven experience of marketing and Sales.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software. (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- BSc /BA/B.Com/BBA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.