Listing Specialist for eCommerce Websites and Marketplaces Required.
Toolmarts Inc is a California based company, providing professional quality industrial tools and accessories to US and Canadian customers since 2001 thru multiple ecommerce portals and market places including eBay, Amazon and Walmart.
- The company owns more than 20 registered tool brands in US, having back offices in Karachi and Ningbo, China.
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing B2C websites and marketplaces including eBay, Amazon and Walmart stores.
- Person should have detailed knowledge about latest marketplace procedures to add/update items in bulk using spread sheets, techniques to increase existing listing's visibility by optimizing descriptions, images and prices etc.
- This job requires at least 2 years of hands-on experience managing eCommerce websites, eBay & Amazon store listings.
Necessary Training Will Be Provided To Selected Candidate.
- Add and manage eBay, Amazon and Walmart Store listings
- Improve current catalog descriptions and product titles
- Competitive price analysis and keyword identification
- Keep listings fresh in terms of content, prices and images
- Should be able to gather information from different channels and modify it to create unique content
- Regular QA of Amazon / ebay listings to make sure all the listings are compliant with marketplaces & company policies
- Submission of QA reports, Strategy documents, data analysis and any other reports to the reporting manager
- Ad campaigns management with comprehensive market research and analysis
- Must be fluent in English
- MS Office
- Internet savvy
- Basic Photoshop
- Self Learner - Must be able to work with minimal guidance
- Should have a habit to take responsibilities seriously
- Detail oriented, dedicated and self-motivated individual with ability to learn and grow