MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extend support and facilitation to Project Coordinator and Trainers to achieve the project’s set outcomes/deliverables.
- Assistance in conducting training orientation sessions and developing its material
- Assist Project team in implementing the donor funded training as per set norms & standards
- Assist Master Trainers in training deliveries
- Keep and maintain the relevant records including attendance of trainees, trainers, visit reports, trainee’s documents, stipend records, results of internal and external exams and TPM reports.
- Review, understand and ensure the proper implementation of the set policies, procedures, rules of business and standards for the smooth management of projects.
- Maintain/update office files & necessary resource material and documentation following organization's established standard procedures
- Assure timely reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual – both qualitative & quantitative & need based)
- Ensure the timely compliance of observation and take remedial measures to improve the quality of services
- Ensure timely registration of trainees with relevant examination/certification agency
- Develop and share success stories and case studies to project coordinator for review and further dissemination.
- Establish initial contact with community for introduction of the project for new intake.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Social Sciences
- 1-2 years experience in NGO or a reputed training institute
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, community mobilization skills and IT skills are essential.
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills