We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable web and software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You’re also familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent in jQuery and good to have knowlege of Vue JS.
- Skilled in MS SQL server (DB creation, views, indexing, db security)
- Skilled in T-SQL including writing stored procedures…etc.
- Skilled in IIS
- Skilled in Windows OS
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- 4+ years experience developing web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks (MVC)
- Familiarity with databases (MS SQL server), web servers (IIS) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant technical field
- Work with product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs / quality code according to coding standards
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Occasionally provide technical support using ITSM (Ticket queue)