We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Digital Media Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
You'll be involved in developing an organisation's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialise in a few, depending on the size and requirements of your employer.
- Plans and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Build and maintain the brand's social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns