We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies including WordPress, HTML, and PHP.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Utilize your deep understanding of the WP library and other common practices to produce great WP-based products
- Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes
- Ensure your new custom creations work properly in all environments while overcoming conflicts with popular themes and plugins