Responsible for overall financial management of the Company with focus on financial operations, financial planning, financial reporting, budgeting, treasury and revenue assurance
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Prepare reports on weekly, monthly or annual basis including cash flows, budgets, bank positions, product castings, expense details, and payments approvals.
- Maintaining records of Tax Challans and Credit Notes on Monthly basis.
- To maintain complete record of income tax, sales tax (Provincial as well as federal) and FED as per tax rules.
- Implementation of consumer billing system and development of additional payment channels.
- Knowledge of preparation, posting, payments and reconciliation of GST returns along with e-filling of returns.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Implementation of Accounting Software capable of storing data and presenting reports accurately.