We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill our vacant position in Store, who can work independently as well as in a team. A candidate must possess a good character and be eager to learn in a new environment.
- Supervise & lead all processes and functions of store.
- Prepare Inward Gate Pass/Outward gate Pass.
- Provides support to the HOD with basic material transaction activities such as material receiving, inspection, storage.
- Prepare Monthly Reports of Inventory purchased / Movements.
- Monitor inventory of supplies and place purchase orders as necessary.
- Determines items and quantities of stock to be purchased and maintained.
- Inspects items as to quality and quantity against documents.
- Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
- Counts, stock received or issued.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records at all times.