USEO is looking for a Technical SEO to join the team at our office in Lahore. This is an mid-level position. Resource will provides technical, administrative, and digital marketing support to Account Managers based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. This position provides a platform for learning more advanced aspects of SEO and an opportunity to work with well-known international brands in UAE.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of SEO campaigns.
- You will work with Abu Dhabi-based clients to apply industry-standard SEO techniques to their websites.
- Review and audit the sites to make sure that the targeted SEO keywords consistently improve.
- Perform SEO Audits and drive the implementation roadmap of on-page optimization
- Implement SEO tactics and ensure that sites are search-engine-friendly
- Monitor the performance of clients’ SEO strategies and provide recommendations for ongoing optimization
- Implement approved SEO changes to the websites and execute agency recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Computer Science
- .At least 3-5 year of experience in SEOMust have knowledge of HTML, CSS and wordpress.
- High level of organization
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Understanding of SEO core elements including, but not limited to, on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags, and meta descriptions
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console, and Google Analytics 360, and using 3rd party tools like Yoast, Ahref, Moz and Screaming FrogA functional understanding of HTML and CSSAbility to have regular challenging but productive business conversations.
- Self-motivated with excellent writing, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Compensation PKR depending on experience.