- The purpose is to promote product and services to customers and negotiate with the aim of maximizing profits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building strong coordination and seek out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social media.
- Managing assigned sales task under the reporting authority.
- Managing target requests and shipment plans. Ensuring business development through achieving required task as per specific market requirement(s).
- Managing overall sales activities in daily operational activities including coordination with CSD, handling customer queries, problem vehicles (Follow up for Deposit/Balance Payments), maintaining daily reservations and profit management of the team.
- Ensuring accomplishment of assigned sales targets and required sales turnover by ensuring timely receipt of payments on sales.
- Supporting the Manager in implementing Management’s directives including new policy compliance along with Senior Management Policies/Strategies regarding sales within the team.
- Achieving regular sales targets including timely receipt of payments on units.
- Other tasks given by the company from time to time.
- Ensuring discipline within the team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Intermediate
- Experience as a sales executive or relevant role would be preferred
- Effective communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Strong command over research, market trend analysis and business modules
- Market Compatible Salary Package
- Incentives and Beyond Comparison Commission Structure
- Excellent working environment with exposure to the International Markets
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Health Care Benefits
- Provident Fund & EOBI