Summary: We are looking for Lead QA Automation Engineer to plan, develop and execute automated tests for Omini-Channel Banking applications such as internet banking, mobile banking, CRM and loan origination.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in automation testing.
- Extensive experience using Java, SQL, Selenium Web Driver, REST Assured, Test Data Management (TDM)
- Strong experience in Web and Mobile Automation testing.
- Minimum 5 years of Omni – Channel Banking applications experience
- Experience using Katalon Studio / Protractor Framework / Azure DevOps Build is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications testing is a plus.
- Experience in Performance testing is a plus
- Developing high quality test plans, test cases and ensuing complete automation and enable them on Azure DevOps CI pipeline.
- Executing test cases
- Documenting and keeping track of test cases
- Developing traceability matrixes
- Attending to requirements meetings and writing requirements
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly. Providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems
- Monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Reviewing sales proposals for quality and applying checklists
- Position requires project travel to off-site client locations. Candidates should be able to travel during project duration. Applicants fulfilling the above criteria only need to apply.
Education: BE or BTech., or ME or MS degree - Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics/Telecommunication, experience to functional area 10 years of software engineering experience.
Experience: Minimum 10 years