We are looking for an outstanding full-time Web Developer in Pakistan for UK based international company. You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday. You will be working with our websites while you are staying locally.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the company’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
As a Web Developer, you’ll be responsible for the overall design, layout and coding of a website. It’s a part-creative, part technical role and you’ll be heavily involved with the both the technical and graphical aspects of a website. Much of your work is linked to the marketing of the company’s products and services so you’ll be thinking about the target users for your website and identifying the type of content it will host.
Web Developer Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Web Developer Skills and Requirements
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Designs web pages including graphics, animation and functionality to maximise visual effectiveness.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- BSc in computer science or a related field is required.
- Excellent communication skill in English is required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet company’s goals.
You are required to work parallel to office hours in the UK and your regular working hours are 1pm to 9.30pm in Pakistan.
Status of the Job: Full Time – Permanent. Work from home. Minimum 8 Hrs per day/ 40 hrs per Week.
This is an exciting time to be part of our team so if you are interested in the role please apply now.