We are looking for an English Copy Editor/Proofreader, who can meticulously identify errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation within manuscripts written in English.
The candidate needs to have the following responsibilities and skillset.
· Identifying and amending errors and inconsistencies in manuscripts
· Keeping a record of all amendments by using ‘track changes’ in MS Word
· Carrying out amendments suggested by the Client
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word
· Aware of grammatical rules and norms in English
· Knowledge of differences in British and American spelling/orthography
· Concentration, consistency and attention to detail
· Successfully tested in IELTS or TOEFL
· Having an O/A Level in English Language
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Linguistics, or other writing-intensive programs, or equivalent professional experience