We are Hiring---SQA Engineeer
- We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most.
- Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at WADIC
- Operating as an Agile team as a USA based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions.
- Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
- We are looking for a person for the Quality Assurance department to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
- As a QA resource, you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Basic knowledge of quality assurance of software and apps is required.
• Good analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Team player and good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Quick Learner
• QA websites and apps Experience Will be Preferred
• Be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Understanding complete Software and Testing Life Cycles.
- Analytical Thinking, Leadership skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Excellent technical skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience 2 years required