- Conception and design of innovative, usable, technically feasible, user interfaces for the website and various interactive projects.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Analyzing and evaluating current front-end design/usability challenges and implementing effective design solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed.
- Delivering for a range of design needs including icons.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- BS/MS Degree in Web Designing, Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience of minimum 4 years as a Web Designer.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator software is essential.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator.
- Proficiency in PSD to HTML slicing.
- Should have strong web concepts.
- Should be willing to learn variation of tools.
- Should have experience in mobile app designing.
- Should be able to make responsive web layouts.
- Ability to handle diverse work load and work under tight deadlines.
- Creative and skillful mindset.