- Coordinate with departments for office requirements related to procurement, transport as well as operations.
- Maintain the discipline in the office and ensure all staff adhere to the rules and regulations.
- Provide reports on daily, weekly and monthly as required by management.
- Assist colleagues and perform any other relevant tasks assigned by the management.
- Understand the business requirements, in all the Logistics aspects; Warehousing, transportation, distribution and Material Handling equipment.
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.