We are looking for suitable candidate against the position of Php/WordPress Developer.
Major job responsibilities will include:
- Designs and develops responsive design websites using web standards and user experience measurements; constructs user interfaces for SFD websites and/or web applications.
- Develop websites, mobile sites, intranets, and other digital projects based on requirements; builds and animates web banners using modern techniques; ensuring all assignments are error free; maintains existing websites built in HTML and WordPress.
- Develops custom themes, child themes and related functionality for WordPress.
- Participates actively in the WordPress community, and is a key stakeholder and visionary of future WordPress and content management.
- Collaborates with internal clients to assess needs in development of themes, child themes, and related functionality.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)