We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with substantial SEO and SEM Experience to join our team. This is a perfect role for an experienced SEO/SEM expert looking to take the next step. This will be a key hire in helping to shape the future of the SEO segment of the business. You will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts as well as working with the senior partners of the Firm to drive the future growth of the business.
You will be required:
· To conduct on-page SEO and off-page SEO.
· To analyze the performance of the websites against their key competitors to identify on-page and off-page opportunities for performance improvement.
· To liaise with web developers as required to implement technical improvements to the websites and their servers.
· Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
· To monitor policy and algorithmic changes at Google & Bing to ensure the websites are optimized accordingly.
· To work on building, maintaining and improving search rankings across the network.
· Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· To Generate and optimize SEO content, URLs, keywords, Meta tags, internal structure & links, etc.
· Analyze and report on performance on an ongoing basis
· Grow traffic, conversions and revenue. Advanced keyword and subject matter research. Content briefing, writing, formatting, layout design and editing. Creative design and rich media creation.
· To conduct article submissions & online PR
· To implement link-building strategies including the provision of quality content on the site to which others will want to link to naturally.
· Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords Platforms.
· Maintain and monitor keyword bids, an account of daily and monthly budget caps, CTR, conversions, quality score, and other important account metrics.
· Manage Search & Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
· Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments and able to modify & implement them according to the business needs
Key Skills Required:
· White-hat SEO techniques, Solid experience in SEO tools and applications (e.g. Inc. Google, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
· Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
· A few years of experience in Google PPC and familiar with the relevant algorithms and strategies to maximise leads and conversion for our clients.
· Attention to detail and strong analytical skills. Innovative with high level of creativity
· Excellent knowledge of site architecture. You understand great SEO, content marketing and persuasion architecture.
· You can demonstrate digital publishing and marketing expertise.
· You have managed content for a website or published your own blog. Copywriting and content creation for on page and blog strategies
· You have a degree from a leading university.
We’re obsessive about delivering good outcomes for our customers We’re relentless in driving exceptional standards We act boldly and take personal accountability