WorkingSoftware helps enterprises build software faster than ever. We are essentially a consultancy company providing software design, development and delivery services to enterprises.
About the role
As a Sales Business Development Representative at WorkingSoftware you can expect to have a big impact in the business success and the growth of the organization.
You are expected to own the sales representative approach focused on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. You will work directly with the Vice President of Sales.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our highly skilled team to help execute the go-to-market & sales strategy and build a B2B sales organization from early stages.
You will be in a collaborative environment where you will work inside the sales team and collaborate closely together with growth hacking, customer success and product management to maximize revenue from our target customer profile.
This is a fully remote position and no travel is required.
- Provide a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn WorkingSoftware selling practices
- Build sales pipeline within specific geographies, market segments and/or campaigns
- Follow-up and develop new business opportunities within all market segments
- Qualify opportunities and transition to Account Executives
- Nurture potential opportunities
- Follow up on inbound leads and campaign inquiries
- Follow-up on captured leads from marketing events and activities
- Help develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas
- Research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts
- Keep records of interactions with leads in our CRM
Skills & Experience Essential:
- Very good English, written and spoken
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Great skills at reaching out and making contact via phone, email, social media and in-person
- Ability to work and collaborate remotely
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Coachable and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Resilience, ability to learn from failure
- Great research skills
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Experience in competitive team environments
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience with prospection, sales, recruiting and other people-facing roles
- Experience with sales, marketing, startups, SaaS
- Experience with Pipedrive or similar CRM tools preferred
- Experience with LinkedIn, social media and similar platforms
- Experience with office tools and task automation
- Understanding of the typical SaaS sales cycle
- Understanding of software development field
- Responsible and professional
- Independent, goal-oriented, proactive attitude
- Competitive, driven by results and motivated to develop your career in sales
- Organized and committed to excellence
- Disciplined and communicative in remote environments
- Collaborative and with a strong team-spirit
- Curious and interested in learning new things