WPBrigade is looking for Digital Marketing Experts, including Social Media Advertisement, Social Media Page promotion and Marketing assessment.
- This position requires a combination of programming skills along with Technical Content Writing.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and SEO.
- An understanding of the Documentation softwares is required.
- Candidates should be able to generate ideas for new types of promotional stuff and research on industry-related topics.
- You must be a go to person for addressing any kind of issue and provide solutions and a reliable resource to grow your skills along with company growth.
WPBrigade is looking for a Digital Marketing Expert for our Sialkot office.
SEO Tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Optimize)
Link Building Platforms (HARO, Muck Rack, Sourcebottle)
Guest Posting (Free & Paid)
Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
Social Media Marketing Tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, Content Studio)
Google Ads, Bing Ads
Technical Content Writing
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience in SEO Tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Optimize)
Experience of using Google Keyword Planner
Should solve issues related to work
Experience in Social Media Marketing
Experience in research and development
Certification of Google Analytics (will be a plus point)
Ability to meet Deadlines ( Work easily under pressure)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Research and development of keyword targeting strategies in each Product category.
Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns ,Social Media Marketing, SEM(PPC, CPC, CPA), Email.
Experience in effectively managing corporate social media platforms’ Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities and working with product development and other teams to drive execution.
Design and implement a link building strategy.
Analyzing keywords and SEO strategies used by competitors.
An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.