WPBrigade is looking for UX/UI Designer, which is responsible for the front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- This position requires a combination of programming skills (namely HTML/CSS) with UX/UI Designing.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and the Creative Designing System.
- You must be a go-to person for any kind of UX/UI Design to debug issues related to Websites and WordPress Products regarding designs and provide solutions and a reliable resource to grow your skills along with company growth.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Strong UI graphic design skills. Experience creating visual elements using Photoshop, Illustrator, and similar tools.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Support web development teams in UI/UX designs
- Expert in Web Designing, Graphic Designing, Logo and Banners
- Awareness of market new/Latest trend
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, new, functions, and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Web Designing is the Main Priority
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.