We are looking for a mid-level iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving the application performance.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with a team developing high quality applications.
- Continuously evaluate, discover and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and atomization.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and produce new features.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience with working iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc
- Knowledge of C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.