You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated PHP Developer to join our growing team.
- We are looking for a person who is passionate about digital, strong analytical skills, great memory, has an inner drive to deliver high quality code, desires a role that has autonomy, and the opportunity to grow your career.
- If you meet the requirements mentioned below and are eager to work in a professionally driven environment, we are excited to meet you.
- We will require that you have a test application to prove your skills and to do some live coding before you are awarded the job.
MSc or BSc in Computer Science
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs
- Backend: PHP (preferably Laravel framework)
- Automated deployment (LAMP)
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Knowledge of object orientated PHP programming
- Expert knowledge of REST + JSON API
- Swagger + Sentry
- Angular 2+
- AWS (EC2, RDS and S3)
- Web Sockets
- Socket IO
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Strong communication and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Work in an open, highly collaborative, deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Projection Completion Bonus
- Opportunity to work with like-minded professionals and grow in a driven, work focused company