YAP Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd, a financial technology company that is soon going to be launching its mobile wallet and app-based financial management, is looking for a digital marketing manager for its Lahore Office.
They would be responsible for the following.
- Plan, develop, spearhead, manage and monitor end-to-end digital marketing, social media strategies and campaigns, including SEO/SEM, online presence and communications, under guidance from Management and Head of Marketing
- Design all strategies/campaigns to create the highest impact and the best ROI, within decided budgets, and in line with brand’s established image and tone
- Study economic indicators, track changes in supply and demand (in line with current and future needs of customers), and monitor (and analyze) competitor strategies
- Collaborate internally to create engaging and welcoming landing pages and optimize user experience and user funnels, and study the conversion points to enhance customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with design department to ensure most effective aesthetics and most effective visual communication design
- Report and present on ROI, effectiveness, lead generation, customer satisfaction/feedback and of all running campaigns
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
- Plan, develop and execute best fitting social media campaigns aligned with company’s marketing strategies on decided platforms
- Ensure that content published meets brand guidelines, established tone and overall communication style
- Monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Identify and analyse the specific traits, behaviors, patterns and requirements of brand's developing community and design all digital campaigns accordingly
- Ensure brand relevance and positive brand associations, build brand loyalty and strong sense of community through all social media interactions of the Company, eventually enhancing brand equity
- Nurture all users/customers, and ensure timely, comforting and reassuring response to them through active and inclusive customer service
CONTENT & COMMUNICATION
- Ensure properly timed/dated, relatable, tone-compliant, humanized/considerate, politically-correct, non-political, progressive, localized (yet global), non-offensive (for any nationality, ethnicity, caste, race, people, religion, sect, gender, age, identity, group, organization etc), fun and targeted content/copy/communication
- Design and manage logistics and dynamics of distributing content according to scheduled and current events to have maximum exposure and engagement
- Manage all credentials, management and upkeep, memberships (and renewals) and profiles of company's social media platform presence
- Always keep all digital marketing, social media and community engagement analytics on hand and be able to report engagement rate, click-through rate, bounce rate, conversion rate, amplification rate and cost per conversion etc. at any given time
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry, digital and technology trends, and pro-actively suggest progressive digital marketing, social media and community management trends
- Min 4 years experience of working in a reputable product-based tech company - financial technology experience preferred
- At least a BBA (H) or a business degree. MBA preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
We offer market-competitve salaries and benefits package (including provident fund and health insurance with OPD etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer.