YAP Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd, a financial technology company that is soon going to be launching its mobile wallet and app-based financial management, is looking for a Manager Legal for its Lahore Office.
They would be responsible for the following.
- Provide expert legal opinion/advice/counsel and legal support in all referred matters to always ensure that all business, operations, partnerships, products and services, vendor management, finance, employee servicer and all other internal and external affairs of the Company are in complete compliance and abidance of the law and respective regulations
- Work closely with HR, Finance, Operations, Compliance to mitigate risks
- To prepare process, procedures and templates to be used in various legal documentation and submissions, and for corporate governance
- Assist, as required, in all employee service related matters including institutional disciplinary actions, harassment complaints, HR documentation and other legal advisory
- Assist in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of all company contracts (lease deeds, MoU, dealership agreements, licenses etc.), ensuring complete legal compliances
- To review all company documents and communications and ensure compliance with all applicable laws, under coordination, consultation, negotiation, and advice with internal and external stakeholders
- To write, review and evaluate different contracts/ agreements/ legal documents and indentures
- To proactively plan and represent the company in all its legal matters related to corporate/company status, governance, employment, societal, environmental matters
- To professionall represent (or assist in representing) the company in all its legal affairs, internally and with all government regulators, courts, government institutions and other agencies enforcing law & regulations, as required
We offer market-competitve salaries and benefits package (including provident fund and health insurance with OPD etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer.