We are looking for a Junior Web Developer who can work with us.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the layout, innovative design, and coding of websites.
- You will be working for us/ clients and will be involved in the process starting from concept to completion.
- The candidate will work on everything from the homepage to the site layout and functions.
The selected candidate has to carry out the following duties as Web Developer:
- Full Stack Laravel Developer
- Writing efficient, testable, and well-designed code using best development practices
- Using standard CSS/ HTML practices to create user interface /website layout
- Turning responsive and effective design into a working theme and plugin
- Integrating data from various databases and back-end services
- Collect and refine specifications depending upon the technical needs,
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Matching visual design intent by cooperating with web designers
- Maintaining and scaling the website
- Applying emerging trends and new technologies into activities and operations
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Contribute to cross-browser and cross-device testing to
- Ensuring consistent display in major supported browsers on android, iOS, PC, and Mac.
- Providing ongoing website support and enhancements after completion
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduation in Software Engineering or Computer Science from an HEC recognized university
- Strong work experience as a Web Developer
- Thorough understanding of modern CSS/ HTML and programming skills
- Portfolio of designing and developing responsive design websites
- Familiarity with custom theme development and existing inbuilt Word-Press functions
- Knowledge of PHP back-end development with SQL
- Expertise in Cross-browser and Cross-platform issues
- Capability to transform layout and wire frames into efficiently working HTML pages
- Understanding about the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Ability to work with debugging tools such as Chrome inspector, Firebug, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems and designs
- Excellent grip over latest industry trends
- Strong understanding of content management systems.